Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Secret

So today, a few friends and I watched "The Secret". Lo and behold, it wasn't much of a secret. The Law of Attraction is being shouted from the roof tops by a plethora of practitioners. It's just a question of who's going to listen and practice with unwavering faith. I used to be that way. Then things happened and I wasn't. And now I'm in the middle deciding which way to go.
I can honestly say, God has been placing a few not-so-subtle clues in my path to get me back to living a life of unwavering faith. And I have noticed each and every one of them. Mostly because living that way is FREAKIN' AWESOME and a big part of me is screaming "come on already!!!"

As I write this, I'm trying to figure out...what the hell's the problem? Do I even need to know, or can I just start right now? Make the decision and the decision is made.





The decision has just been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment