Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What a difference 3 weeks makes...

I just read my entry from 3 weeks ago. I was all pumped up from the start of the new year, my treasure map and the hope of an marvelous 2009. It has been a roller coaster of emotions. Mostly vacillating between scared and excited with a bit of indifference in the middle.

Watching Ali Velshi declare today (officially yesterday) Bloody Monday didn't do much for my absolute resolve and unending determination to find a job (a good one). I may have to stop watching the news for a while. There's nothing new to see. Obama is in, Blagojevich talks too much, the Right disagrees with the Left and vice versa. It's like a soap opera. It won't take too long to catch up after not watching for a while.

I've got work to do. Deciding to stay or go, securing employment, filling out forms, etc., etc., etc. In the words of one of my favorite people I need to "keep the main thing the main thing, and keep the main thing first."

No comments:

Post a Comment