Monday, April 11, 2011

10 Months Later...AGAIN

At the request of a loyal reader, I am bringing the blog back to life. Thanks for the push! (you know who you are)

When I thought about it, I really have no excuse for not keeping it current. The last entry in my personal journal was in January. I haven't been writing online or on paper. Unacceptable. Time to get out of my head, and back into the real world of the internet. ;)

No need for a recap; if you know me, then you know the highlights. 

I will say this; I'm happy to be writing again. I'm happy to be happy. I'm happy that I'm regaining my physical, mental and emotional strength. Despite several challenges, life is good.

I am, once again, at a major transition in my life. Not really news. As they say - and I'm not really sure who "they" are, but I digress - the only constant in life is change. I've come to accept that. It's like the Borg; resistance is futile.

I'm still on the job hunt. I want to stay in the Raleigh-Durham area and I affirm that regularly. BUT if the right job is elsewhere, off I go. As I think about that, I have to ask myself "Is it really the right job, if it's somewhere else?" Hmmm...

3 comments:

  1. I too am at the crossroad and I believe that if I just watch closely and listen carefully, the road in which I am meant to travel will reveal itself. I just hope that I'm paying attention. To you Natasha, I say God knows what you want and if it's what HE wants for you, it shall be. Pay attention...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chile, I'm sure glad He knows what I want, because sometimes I have no clue!
    In retrospect, I have no regrets about the big life decisions I've made. I am where I am. Whether it's "for a reason", or just the logical result of previous choices, I'm here. And that's okay. Some days I just wish I could see the next step so I could plan accordingly. Not the whole journey; just the next step.
    In the meantime, the eyes and ears are wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have to move, then it's a new adventure. Plus, I'll have another place to visit.

    ReplyDelete